Shipping & Delivery
- Lastinch.in has courier partners like Delhivery, Blue Dart, Professional, Track on & Indiapost etc. We opt for the shipping service as per your serviceable locations and the checkout method chosen while ordering.
- COD order requires the customer confirmation within 24-48 hours after being notified failing which the order may be considered cancelled.
- Minimum amount to avail COD service is Rs 500.
- The COD & Shipping charges are non refundable
- Cash On Delivery service is only available in India
Lastinch.in will make a maximum of two attempts to deliver your order or will communicate with shipment tracking information. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts, Lastinch.in reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery time may be communicated after placing the order based on your serviceable pin codes. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order with the estimated delivery time. The standard minimum delivery time is 5-7 working days in metro cities and 15-20 days or more for International Deliveries .
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to:-
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
- system generated technical issues
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment even if the delivery time exceeds the expected time. In case the order remains unprocessed or undelivered the order will be automatically cancelled and refunded in their respective account if prepaid or in the form of LASTINCH credit points.
By placing the order with us:
“The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation there of irrespective of Shipping of Goods and COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities via third party involved in both services”